Veterans, veteran dependents, and members of the New Jersey National Guard and Reserves must contact: Ms. Lynn Pawlowski Lynn.M.Pawlowski@njit.edu if you are eligible for benefits and wish to utilize them during the semester.
NJIT students that receive veterans educational benefits need to know about several important procedures and policies. If you are veteran or a dependent interested in veterans educational benefits or are currently receiving them, please read the following information carefully.
If you are interested in applying for any outside scholarships, please be sure to work with the organization issuing the scholarship so that it is not tuition specific and can be applied toward books, supplies, etc. in order to maximize your benefits.
Types of Benefits (select link for details on your benefit)
- Chapter 30, Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- Chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33, Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35, Dependents and Survivors
- Chapter 1606, Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607, Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Federal Tuition Assistance
- New Jersey National Guard