Currently enrolled students may request official transcripts through the Highlander Pipeline.
Marilyn Vargas, transcript clerk
Office of the Registrar
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Newark, New Jersey 07102-1982 USA
Information about Diploma Mills and fraudulent transcripts.
Former students and alumni may request official transcripts following the directions below
Please include the following items:
- Send a written request or complete the Transcript Request Form to have your transcript mailed to Marilyn Vargas at the address noted above.
- Include your Name, Soc Sec number or Student ID, Date of Birth, Dates of attendance and signature.
- The name of the person or office who will receive the transcript.
- The address where you would like the transcript mailed.
- No Charge Ten Day Service; $20.00 per copy processed within 2 business days. Please make checks payable to NJIT.
- For Alternative Payment Methods please contact the Bursar's office at 973-596-2877
Transcript requests can be made via fax by sending all of the information requested above to 973-642-7898 Your request will be processed and held awaiting receipt of your payment. Please be certain to sign the transcript request. Payments should be mailed to the attention of the Transcript Clerk above.